Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I Have Thanked God.


“I will never take cortisone,” Lila Dahl exclaimed. “Years ago, my husband was put on cortisone. He put on weight and lost his voice. My interest continued because I suffered from arthritis, Sjogren’s syndrome and Fibromyalgia. “I attended one of the educational sessions for Microdose Therapy at the Helen Foundation. People spoke who were in much worse shape than I. One had been in so much pain and stiffness that he had been unable to sleep in a bed in years. After a few weeks on Microdose Therapy, he could get up from sitting easily, walked readily and was sleeping in a bed. After the session, I shed tears thinking of the changes I witnessed in peoples’ lives.”

“I bought Dr. Stenberg’s book, Arthritis. The Simple Solution, which told of the many years it took to develop this safe plan. To my surprise, I lost almost all Fibromyalgia pain, stiffness and fatigue within the first weeks of Microdose Therapy. Now after five years on the program, I have not lost my voice, gained weight or any other side effect. I am comforted to learn that hydrocortisone is a regulator of my body put there by the Creator. I exercise, golf, and bowl.” Lila summarizes, “My advice for other chronic pain sufferers is to learn what Microdose Therapy is doing for people. Try it, faithfully follow instructions and learn which foods are giving you trouble. Practice using hydrocortisone to just replace the missing to avoid hydrocortisone side effects. All you have to lose is the pain. I have thanked God many times for the steadfastness of Stenberg and the dedicated people, who worked with him to develop, test and apply this program that has helped thousands of people.”

No comments: