Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Have NO Pain!


Helen Lorts
Centralia, MO

About 10 years ago I was diagnosed as having Osteoarthritis. The pain in both knees steadily increased. Back pain was also bad, and I needed pain medication every four hours. After scheduling a knee replacement surgery, I attended a lecture on Microdose Therapy. It sounded good, and I decided to try it. Immediately after starting Microdose Therapy, my Osteoarthritis pain began to lessen. Each day became better than the day before. After completing the first few weeks, my back and right knee pains were gone. Now except for a minor pain in my left knee, I have no pain! Needless to say, I cancelled the surgery. I got a bonus—the digestive problems that were bothering me improved. I just feel so much better! I think Microdose Therapy is a great program and wish it were available in Missouri. I have lots of friends who suffer from Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis that I believe this program would help.

No comments: