Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I felt like I died and went to Heaven!


“No, Doctor, you call me if you have something new for Fibromyalgia,” retired high school teacher Jean Lee-Brown, Mesa, AZ, exclaimed after her physician had requested to see her again in two months.

“Do you know of anything that helps Fibromyalgia?” Lee-Brown asked of her still friendly EX in Detroit Lakes, Minnesota. “I feel terrible. I have pain all over. All I want to do is lay around. Moving to sunny Arizona didn’t do it.” After listening, EX told of an 80-year-old sufferer who had gotten help from an experimental program at a nearby University called Microdose Therapytm. “Let me find out more,” replied EX, “I’ll get back to you.”

EX found the 80-year-old planting a tree in his back yard. The 80-year-old explained Microdose Therapy worked fine. He was well satisfied, but said the lead research professor had retired and moved the program to Arizona.

Lee-Brown enrolled into the Stenberg program in 1993. “In a few weeks, I felt like I died and went to Heaven,” explains Lee-Brown.

Fifteen years after Lee-Brown enrolled in Microdose Therapy, she summarizes “Over the years, my Fibromyalgia disappeared. I haven’t had to use hydrocortisone for the past four to five years. I never experienced hydrocortisone side effects. It has been like a miracle for me.”

Jean Lee-Brown, Fibromyalgia, Mesa, Arizona

No comments: