Monday, October 18, 2010

I have my life back!

Osteoarthritis started about the age of 40. Gradually, aches and pains increased throughout my body over the next 20 years. After I broke my left hand, it hurt and stayed hurting. It attracts my attention unpleasantly when I pull hoses and climb ladders. Naprosyn had been my trusted constant companion for years.

When my physician found that my kidneys were being damaged by this medication, I was forced into selecting from the alternatives placed before me. First, I had my hips replaced. Then the trouble moved into my knees. Next, Microdose Therapytm gave me relief throughout my body, but my wrist and neck still hurt. Then, I selected Prolo Therapy, irritant injections into troubled areas for a counterirritant action, for these.

This required discontinuance of anti-inflammatory medicines including Microdose Therapy. Predictably, I got worse, my wrist got better, I restarted Microdose Therapy, I got better yet, and my supervisor assigned me to a less physically challenging job. It took awhile, but I have my life back! With Microdose Therapy, I have control over the bad days without damage to my kidneys. Osteoarthritis does not control my life anymore.

Howard Clark, Osteoarthritis

No comments: