Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I Feel Great!


With Fibromyalgia, I was unable to play with or care for my 1-year-old and 3-year-old granddaughters. I could not go shopping, walked with a limp, quit golfing, and had difficulty getting up from a chair without assistance. Quilting was painful. My knee had not healed properly from a complete knee replacement surgery. After attending a lecture by the Helen Foundation, my husband and I made the decision that I should enroll in the Microdose Therapy program. Then the almost unbelievable began. My Fibromyalgia pain was much improved in three days. After one week, I was amazed at how good I was feeling. My total knee replacement healed. Now I am able to get up from a chair by myself. I no longer limp. I sleep through the night without waking in pain. I feel great! I can now play with my grandkids! Help is only a telephone call away. You will find a friendly, knowledgeable, friendly medical staff at the Helen Foundation Clinic ready to assist you.

Pam Bellows, Fibromyalgia, Spirit Lake, Iowa

No comments: